Download a free, comprehensive ebook on the social customer experience, featuring input from 15 experts in the field.
Social tools, networks and media have enabled customers to do what they’ve always wanted to do – be heard, and to have the power to turn their ideas into ways to make the products and services they love even better. These tools are also allowing them to reach more people like them, with common interests and information needs, creating powerful communities not possible only a few short years ago.
This ebook brings together a collection of experiences from some of the brightest people in business today. From executives at major corporations, leading industry analysts, best-selling authors, application vendors, and customer service professionals, come real stories of how companies are integrating social channels into their traditional methods of engaging today’s socially-empowered customers.
Read how industry leaders are using social media to get closer to their customers in order to build better relationships. You’ll see how customer communities are already impacting the way that customers are supported, and the effect that's having on top and bottom lines.
Featuring contributions from:
- Brent Leary, Co-Founder, CRM Essentials LLC
- Chris Brogan and Julien Smith
- David Alston, VP Marketing & Community, Radian6
- Ellen Filipiak, SVP Customer Care at DIRECTV
- Dr. Natalie L. Petouhoff, CRM, Customer Experience, Customer Service, and Social Media, Forrester Research
- Frank Eliason, Senior Director in National Customer Operations at Comcast
- Kevin Ryan, Vice President, Social Media at Barnes & Noble.com, Content
- Mark Simmons, Senior Director of Marketing and Customer Support, Six Apart
- Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, Ph.D., Peppers & Rogers Group
- Sanjay Dholakia, Chief Marketing Officer, Lithium
- Scott Rogers, Director of Strategic Planning, David’s Bridal
- Martin Murtland, Vice President & Managing Director, Dow Jones
- Tish Whitcraft, SVP of Customer Experience & Operations, MySpace
- John Burton, Director Product Management at SAP Labs
- Emily Yellin, Author of Your Call Is (Not That) Important to Us
Ebook | The Social Contract: Customers, Companies, Communities, and Conversations in the Age of the Collaborative Relationship
To process, please paste string below into your browser.