Facebook

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hundreds of UCLA Students Are Homeless, Struggling | (Let's reach out!)


I am donating my time (talent) and creating a project to help students at UCLA who are struggling with lack of finances and housing.

So...

I need COOL digital photos (shots) in and around UCLA.
I will subsidize the printed/digitally produced media for this project.

Who can help?
Send shots or call me direct.

Thank you.

Vincent Medina
vincent@artfulmind.biz
310 251 9728


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Expert: Advertising + Business Process Improvement + Design + Direct Mail + Marketing + Printing + Google Search Domination + SEO/Link-Building + Social Media
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
V I N C E N T   M E D I N A   |   310 251 9728    |   Vincent@ArtfulMind.BIZ

© 2011 ArtfulMind.Biz

No comments:

Post a Comment